We were founded on 26th February 1831 and in England in 1848.
We are the second house of the Congregation and we are honoured because our Foundress Mother Saint Mary worked here and died here also. There is a Chapel dedicated to her.
Here at Upper Norwood there are several works:
The Church of the Faithful Virgin
Virgo Fidelis Convent Senior School
Virgo Fidelis Preparatory School
Saint Mary’s Family Centre
and the Convent.
We have been designated as a Formation House and so we have the Noviciate which at the moment consists of five novices and two Aspirants.
One Novice will be making her First Professon on 3rd December 2011.
The Right Honurable Bishop Pat will be presiding.
|Congregation of Our Lady of Fidelity||[pdf 2MB]|