One of our Year 11 students
One of Our Sixth Form students
Our Medal now given to the Postulants
This medal of the Congregation which the Postulants receive shows Our Lady calling the Sisters over to England in order to help the Orphans. Mother Saint Mary also brought with her the first students of the school which was founded in 1848.
In the School Chapel we find this model of the Shrine of La Delivrande.
This reminds us of our close links with the Mother House.
Virgo Fidelis Convent
Please follow this link